Terms and Conditions
Version Number 1.1
Issue Date: 12 May 2018
At Human Health Ltd we regard your privacy as important.
The information we collect about you, if you agree to provide it, will allow us to contact you and send information to you about products and / or services where you have registered an interest.
- In providing us your information you thereby consent to us processing it for this purpose.
- We will not pass your information to any third party.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- The data controller is Human Health Ltd.
- The data processor is Human Health Ltd.
Information that we may collect from you
We may collect and/or process the following data about you:
- Information you provide to us – by filling in forms on our site humanhealth.com (our site) or by entering into a contract with us, or by correspondence with us by email, letter, phone or other methods, which includes data provided by you by registering to use our site, or by subscribing for newsletters or other information services, or by joining our web forum, or by placing an order for products or services, and when reporting a problem with our site, or otherwise contacting us.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – the information you give us may include; your name, address, email address, IP address, phone number, together with financial and credit card information. All of which is PII and subject to the GDPR.
· Data protection – all PII data we hold is protected by us in accordance with the Principles (Article 5) of the GDPR (define the method of compliance with GDPR, such as classification and segregation, encryption, pseudo-anonymisation, access control, and/or other methods)
Information we collect about you – with regard to your use of our website may be automatically collected and comprises the following:
· Technical information– such as your; internet protocol (IP) address, login information, time zone, browser type/version with plug-in types/versions, device information (operating system and platform);
· Information about your visit – such as your; Uniform Resource Locators (URL), including the date and time, products viewed/searched; site response times, downloads, errors, page visit time length, interaction (scrolling, clicks, mouse-overs), exit methods away from pages, phone numbers (i.e. used to call our customer service number), route to our site from other websites, with the address of other sites, or from search engine links to our site including search engine address and search term used,
Information we receive from other sources – information about you may be received by us if you use another website or service that we operate.
· Third-parties may also provide information to us about you, specifically from any of the following: our business partners and/or sub-contractors or credit reference agencies for payment and delivery services, or advertising and marketing services, or our technical and analytics providers, or our search engine and search information providers.
How your information is used
The information we hold about you is used as follows:
Information that you provide to us – this information is used to meet our obligations within any contracts between you and us, and
· to meet your requests for information, and/or products and services, or
· to notify you of changes to our products or services, or make suggestions/recommendations that may interest you, or
· to improve the content of our site and ensure it is presented effectively for you and your device.
Information that we collect about you – we use this information:
· To manage our website as well as for our efficient operations, which includes analysis, research, statistical and survey uses, together with testing and troubleshooting;
· To improve our website and content for users and their devices;
· To allow you to interact with our website and take advantage of our online services, whenever you may elect to do so;
· To ensure our site is safe and secure by monitoring activities within the context of continual improvement, which is a best practice requirement for the GDPR;
· To monitor advertising and marketing effectiveness for users, and/or to fine-tune advertising by relevance to users;
· To enable targeted suggestions/recommendations to users about products and services that may be of interest.
- Information we receive from other sources – we may use third-party information, which may be combined with information you have provided to us and/or information collected by us, which may be used for the purposes defined above.
Know your rights
Under the GDPR all individuals, who are the owners of their personally identifiable information (PII), have specific and clear rights, which are:
Right to Erasure
Every individual has the right to be forgotten upon request. The data controller must remove your PII data from its systems and request the same of any third-party systems of that controller.
Right to Access
Every individual has the right to access the PII data held about them upon request.
Right to Portability
Every individual has the right to request their PII data and use it for other parties they wish to engage with.
Right to be Informed
Every individual has the right to be informed about how their PII data is being used, which may be provided upon request of the individual, or before the controller changes any use of that data, giving the individual the right to consent or object.
Right to Objection
Every individual has the right to object to the use of their PII data for any purpose proposed by a controller.
Right to Rectification
Every individual has the right to have errors in their PII data to be corrected.
Right to Restrict
Every individual has the right to restrict the uses of their PII data for any specific type of processing.
Rights on automated decisions & profiling
Every individual has the right to restrict or object to automated decision making processes or profiling based on their PII data.
- Revoke your consent – in accordance with the GDPR, to revoke consent for processing of your data send an email with the word “Revoke” in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Access Request (SAR) – in accordance with the GDPR,
· You may request us to send you details about any PII data that we may hold about you, or
· You may request that we correct any errors, or
· You may request us to delete and/all PII data about you.
- SAR Fee – in accordance with the GDPR, any SAR is provided free of charge within 30 days, unless a particular SAR is subject to other regulatory requirements as defined within the GDPR, in which case we will inform you as required by those specific regulations.
For any questions relating to your PII data, or to submit a SAR, please contact out Data Protection Officer (DPO):
Jane Ridley, Human Health Ltd
+44 1534 747833
or email: email@example.com
Human Health Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy policies of any third-party.
We reserve the right to notify any/all registered users of our services of any major change to our policies by email, except for users that have elected to opt out or revoke communications from us.